Manifestation Babe, LLC and its affiliated subsidiaries and related entities (collectively, “Company,” “we,” or “us”) is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of the information of our website visitors and users (“You”). We want you to understand how we collect and use information collected from our website Manifestationbabe.com (“Website”), any other mobile applications, websites, and social media platforms owned or controlled by Us, along with any content, functionality, and services offered through Us (each a “Service,” and collectively with the Website, “Services”) whether as a guest or a registered user.
This Policy was last updated on July 7, 2022. We reserve the right to update this Policy from time to time so please review this Policy regularly. If we materially change this Policy, we will notify you by email or posting a notice on the Website. Your continued use of the Services will be deemed your agreement that your information may be used in accordance with the new Policy. If you do not agree with the changes, then you should stop using the Services and notify us that you do not want your information used in accordance with the changes. Information That We Collect
When you use our Services, we may collect, store, and process various kinds of data, including Personal Information about you. “Personal Information” refers to information about you that can be used to identify you, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information, or other transaction information.
Specifically, we may collect and process the information when you:
- Create an account on the Website;
- Purchase a program or other Service;
- Submit any forms on the Website or through a Service;
- Communicate with us by any means, including email;
- Subscribe to a newsletter or otherwise sign up to receive communications;
- Respond to a survey or other inquiry;
- Enter contests or sweepstakes; or
- Otherwise voluntarily provided by you.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our Services to you. In addition to this we may use the information you provide us for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services;
- To process transactions;
- To personalize your experience;
- To provide you with information, products, or Services, including customer service, that you request from us;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Website feature;
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features on our Services;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To inform you of any changes to our Website, Services or goods and products.
- To improve our Services;
- To perform analytics to learn about the behavior of our Service users;
- To send periodic emails relating to your account, orders, occasional company news, updates, or related Service information;
- With your permission, to provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Cookies help make our Services relevant to your interests and needs. We use a number of different Cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Please see the section titled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” for information about your options.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us, including information collected through Cookies. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
“Do Not Track” Requests
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. We may share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes. You can always opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link in the promotional email. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a program purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted or Interest-Based Advertising. We may work with third-party advertising companies that collect and use information about your online activities across sites over time, in order to deliver more relevant advertising when you are visiting the Website and elsewhere on the Internet. This practice is known as interest-based advertising. The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from our advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy at: networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or www.youradchoices.ca/, and www.aboutads.info/choices/. You can also opt-out of targeted advertising directly on the advertising platform. Note that electing to opt out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests. If you delete, block, or otherwise restrict cookies or use a different computer or Internet browser, you may need to renew your opt-out choice.
- Google Analytics. We may use Google Analytics to improve our Website’s functions. You can choose not to be included in Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Our Site currently does not respond to “do not track” or similar signals. Storage and Security
In operating our Website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the United States for processing and storing. By providing your Personal Information to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, sending information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.Storage of Payment Details
When you make a payment on our Website, you may be taken to the website of one of our third-party service providers. This service provider will either collect or have access to your first and last name, zip code, postal address, email address, payment amount, billing information, and payment card information. Please review the privacy policies of PayPal, Kajabi, Stripe
, and Infusionsoft
to learn how they protect your information. We do not store credit card details. Disclosing Your Information
We share your Personal Information with trusted service providers under contract who help with our business operations. These include Infusionsoft, PayPal, and Wishlist. You can learn more about their privacy policies by visiting PayPal, Kajabi, Stripe, Infusionsoft
, and Showit
We may also share aggregated non-identifiable information about our general readership with third parties in order to help market our products and develop new vendor and customer relationships. Such third parties have access to Personal Information as needed to perform their functions, but they are not allowed to use it for other purposes. We do not sell or rent Personal Information collected through our Services to anyone.
We may also disclose your Personal Information as follows:
Third Party Links
- With affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third-parties we use to support our business;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- With affiliates if you opt-in to receiving communications from affiliates;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about the Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To establish or exercise our right to defend against legal claims;
- To law enforcement and other government authorities such as legislatures, courts, agencies and litigants if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of governmental authorities; (b) comply with legal process; (c) respond to requests from public or government authorities, including public or government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) protect the security or integrity of the Services’ information systems; and/or (e) exercise or protect our rights, privacy, safety or those of affiliates, clients, you or others; and
- If we reasonably believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company or others.
On occasion, we include links to third parties on the Services. While we seek to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the privacy practices other websites use. By accessing other third party websites through our Services, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies Personal Information. It is possible that other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different web sites when you use our Site.
. Users Only of Legal Age of Majority
Our Services are intended for a general audience over 18 years of age and is not directed to children under 13 years of age. We do not intend to collect Personal Information as defined by the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) in a manner that is not permitted by COPPA. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we have collected Personal Information about a child under the age of 13 in a manner not permitted by COPPA, please contact us at the email address listed below (Attention: Legal) and we will remove such data to the extent required by COPPA. Review and Correction of Your Information
You may review and edit the information we collected about you at any time by contacting us at the email address listed below. To better protect your privacy and security, your email address must match the email address used to establish your account. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
If your information has been shared with a third party, as described elsewhere in this Policy, then that third party has received its own copy of your data. If you have been contacted by one of these third parties and wish to correct or delete your information, please contact them directly. Information for European Union Visitors
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, you may have a number of rights in relation to your Personal Information. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).Lawful basis
We process your Personal Information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records for as long as necessary unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.Automatic decision-making
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.Your Rights
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below. Contacting Us
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Policy via email at email@example.com